Saturday, March 5, 2011

What I write

Last night, I had another group of words come to me that is posted under, "I can see" - I hope you enjoy it. It is strange when things like this come to me but I am forced to write to down when it comes so that I don't forget it. My mind works in peculiar ways but I am learning to trust my heart more than my mind. I have to take chances which include doing something I am driven to do, with no real answers in front of me and lots of uncertainty around the corner. I have to try and attempt to make it different and better. I have talked before about sharing your gifts with the world being vital to who we are and where our lives take us. How many times are signs in front of us that we ignore and just push aside because we think the timing isn't right or we believe that it won't work? Thomas Edison said, "I have not failed. I just found 10,000 ways that didn't work." I know we question, hoping for everything to work out for the best, but we have no guarantees. I write because it is part of who I am and at different times, I realize that I feel better when I do it. The blog is similar, but more about trying to keep you all looking at what you need to do to change your life. Ultimately, we are all in the same boat...just at different ports of call, but have life in common. That is what ties us to one another and bridges the gaps across the oceans, despite language barriers, and makes us more similar than we realize. We all treasure the same things - loved ones, a warm home, food on the table. We all have the same feelings through anger, sadness, love, and fear. I write to bring us togther and allow us to be more than we were before. I am never sure if what is shared makes any difference, but I have to try. Sometimes, it starts with just one person wanting to make the day different than it was yesterday. Have you trusted to give your gifts away? I can see myself doing this for the first time in my life.

No comments: