Tuesday, July 19, 2011

How did I get here?

Do you ever just stop, dead where you are, and look around and ask yourself that very question? And then after you ask it, can you even answer it? I am not sure that I can. I must ask myself this question at least once a day. Ok...I ask that question all the time. Especially when things are happening at the speed of light (yes, that is how it feels) and I am not sure that I even have a hold of the steering wheel. But I don't feel like I am out of control and losing my sense of place. I feel like I am EXACTLY where I need to be. I cannot explain it. It makes no sense to me and makes less sense to my husband. Where are you? Where do you want to be? Are you allowing things to unfold and show themselves to you and are you open to them coming your way? You have to be. Oh my gosh...today was fantabulous (yes, I just made that up from fantastic and fabulous - it is my blog and I can do what I want)! If you were to ask me what happened that made it so, I cannot put my finger on one specific thing. I know I was BLOOMING today! I could sense it from the top of my head to the tips of my toes - and people noticed it. I met a woman tonight and as I shared with her where things are going in my life, she told me she could see the passion and feel the excitement when I was talking. That is me just being me - "doing that thing I do". Pure exhilaration that is indescribable and contagious when I see it in others. How did I get here? I will never be able to answer that question. I do not remember the steps I took to get here and have a vision of where I want to be. My heart takes me there, not my mind. I had lunch today with two wonderful BUNCO Babes that I have not seen in sometime. TM and EZ - I have missed you both and am so grateful that we have re-connected and look forward to sharing more together. If tomorrow is going to better than today, I cannot believe it. I almost need someone to pinch me because it does not seem real. But it is and you know I will be asking myself that same question - "How did I get here?"

No comments: