Wednesday, July 20, 2011

It just keeps getting better

When Rocky and I miss a day or two, we have to catch up on everything that has happened. It sounds weird, but we both have a lot going on right now and when our heads are spinning all the time, it is hard to remember one day to the next. I skipped again today during our run as I told her about what happened yesterday and even though it was new and exciting and I have no real "plan" of what I am doing, I LOVED IT!!! Loved it, loved it, loved it. Did I say I loved it yet? Ok...moving on. Yes, lots to do, but there is a reason it is coming now. I am supposed to do it now. He sees what he has in store for me and although I cannot yet see the path before me (not even people sometimes at 5am - LOL), I have complete faith in it. It cannot be explained, and I am not even sure that I would want it to be. New doors and excitement are being generated by people around me that I never allowed in previously and we are all moving forward together. We see our hearts leading us like never before and we will change the world for the better. No matter what comes next, we will be ready for each challenge with support from one another and will overcome each one. We will be stronger because of what we must do. We will love more than ever before. We will see our lives like we never envisioned. Embrace life...change yours forever and you will never regret it. Life just keeps getting better. LOVE IT!!!

No comments: