Thursday, July 7, 2011

Only One Way to Find Out

Have you been asking yourself some questions about how you can change your life...what you want your life to look like...what you need to do to get there? Well, YOU SHOULD BE!!! I am not talking to myself, am I? No, I did not think so. Who doesn't have questions?? Who knows all of the answers? Hopefully, the same number of hands went up both times. If your hand did not go up twice, you are not being honest with yourself. If you have questions, do you know the best way to find answers? Go get them! That's right! That is the only way you will find out. I am embarking on a new journey everyday and I learn more about people than I ever have before. I am vested and care about what makes them who they are and where they want to be. I am surprised at how many people are alot like me, the more I get to know them. We have been conditioned and learned from our past so we are "careful" now...not trusting completely, giving just enough to get by, hoping no one will notice. Is this you? More hands? "It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all." If you love and lose, then you learn something. If you never love, then you also learn something. But the difference is that if you never love, you don't receive the joy, don't have the memories, don't have anything about what could've had. You have nothing if you take a chance at nothing. You cannot lose what you do not put in harm's way. You have to be willing to lay it all out there...because there is only one way to find out....

No comments: