Wednesday, July 27, 2011

200

This is my 200th post. I think I needed to regroup and gather the thoughts I have before I could back on here. Like I said in my previous post, I was feeling deflated -- questioning how I could make it make sense when parts of this I don't really understand. However, I am just as committed as I was before. I have to keep trying, until I have nothing more to give. And even then, when I feel like I cannot do anything else, I will do something. There may not be a real message to this post, other than some ramblings coming out of my head, as they come out, but I needed to get back on the horse again and get to where I feel stronger and empowered. This is one of those places where I feel that, even though I may never meet or talk to any of you. I reach out and maybe something I say connects with you. Something you read reminds you of someone you hold special in your heart. I came across this quote recently and wanted to share it with you - "You can't learn from remembering. You can't learn from guessing. You can learn only from moving forward at the rate you are moved, as brightness, into brightness." - Sarah Mancuso What have you learned from this blog? From the numerous times you have asked yourself the same questions? What your answers tell you about where your heart truly wants to go? What have you learned about what you are willing to do to take the chances to change your life FOREVER? What have you learned about yourself? Because I am willing to be "all in", I have tell you my answers to these same questions. I have learned to live with my heart, not my head. I have learned what it feels like to see those I love and care about when they find their dream and commit to it. I have learned that I can do more than I thought I ever could. I have learned that allowing others to see me for me is worth the risk of being rejected. I have learned to not prejudge others because of being hurt before. I have learned that I look forward to putting my next post on here. I have learned that I want to help teenagers find the hope they have in their futures. I have learned that I want women to find the passion that fuels their dreams. I never thought this would take off like it has and believe it will continue to "move forward at the rate I am moved." Right now, I feel like I could do about 200 m.p.h.!!

No comments: