Thursday, May 6, 2010

I need to apologize

Someone mentioned to me the other day that it has been some time since I last wrote. It has not been because I have stopped this process. In fact, I have reached a new level which I will share with you in a moment. I have never stopped thinking about what responsibility I have now if people know about what I am doing. I am not just accountable to myself but I am to them as well. I have started to get up early (4:45am) twice a week to work out with a friend. We enjoy each other's company and it is a great way to see the sun come up. I want you to know that I have been very busy reading on how I can be better and what changes I need to make in myself. With all of the questions I have had, I was searching for what to do next. So of course, the book titled, "I could do anything if I knew what it was" has been extremley helpful. It forced me to look at why I am the way I am, using my childhood as reasons for my disposition. Then, something amazing happened to me yesterday. I wrote the Mission Statement for my life. It has it's own page on this same blog. I could not get the words on the paper fast enough and as quickly as they came, I spent no time really even questioning the words and their meaning. It was like they were just there. My day was "FANTABULOUS". I know that it is a made up word, but when I said it, people looked at me different. Even those that did not know I wrote a Mission Statement. I was so excited, I called two friends and read it to them over the phone and then I emailed it to them. It is emotional and raw but it is there. Take a look and let me know what you think.

No comments: