Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Getting frustrated?

I am. It has been a rough week. Physically exhausting for various reasons, emotionally draining, and I am just feeling like I am being run down. These last few days, I have just been feeling like I keep doing things for other people and am not taking time for me. I feel like I just need to get away, even for a couple of hours, and put everything else on hold. It does not help that it all kind of happened in one week. Monday, I was feeling very unmotivated. I didn't run (the weather guy said it would be raining when I would be up, so I didn't go) and I could have. I know I am pushing myself to run more, especially since I found out this weekend that I will now have to run three times as long to meet my new goal for September. I have not even gotten up to running twice as long, let alone three times! This blog is not meant to be a downer, but life sometimes is, so I am not hiding anything. By the time any of you read this, I will be long past this, but I am fairly confident that you all have been here. It will pass, I know. I have to keep going. No one else will do it for me. Have a great day!

No comments: