Monday, August 8, 2011

Hope

Hope is a wonderful thing and what keeps us going when we feel like there is nothing ever to look forward to in our future. Do you have hope? Do you believe in hope? If you have no hope, then you will forever be stuck. Hope is defined as, "the feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best." Do you find hope even in circumstances that look bleak? Hope is strength in times that are difficult. Hope is the belief that what you desire will occur. Hope is love given to someone who doesn't deserve to be loved. Hope can move people to do things they never thought possible. What do you hope for in your life? I hope I live a long time and somehow make a mark on those that I can affect positively. I hope by changing my life that teenagers and women can be committed to seeing that they can tchange their lives as well. I hope my family is healthy and I have enough to afford me life's simple pleasures. "Hope is a good thing and no good thing ever dies." - from the movie, "Shawshank Redemption". Hope is living within you all...when the situation arises, you will find it and it will make you believe in tomorrow. Let your heart lead and it will never lead you astray. Hope is the promise that tomorrow will be there, just as you expect it to be yet it is not concrete as to how it will show up. You have to believe that anything is possible. You have to trust that it can be different. Hope can take you there...let it. Always have hope. Don't ever give up hope.

No comments: