Sunday, November 28, 2010

Be grateful

It has been almost a week since I last posted, mostly because of the holiday. I hope everyone enjoyed their friends and family, had enough to eat, and truly found gratefulness in their lives. I am thankful everyday. Do you count your blessings more than once a year? If not, you need to. I told a friend last week that I was grateful for her sticking out a tough time with me - she never wavered, but I did. A lot. I am grateful for the wonderful, supportive husband whose biggest goal in his life is to make me happy. We playfully argue who loves the other more, but I think I love him more. :-) I am grateful for the (short as it was) time spent with our son coming home from college and the other two still at home. Although, one son today is really not making me grateful for the almost 14-year old attitude. However, generally speaking, I am grateful that they are all healthy, do well in school, and are good kids. I am grateful for the job I love and for the roads it has led me to so that I can see where I go from here. I am grateful for a little money in the bank and the life we have built here in Nebraska. I am grateful for those of you that find joy, humor, and life in this blog and am thankful that I found the courage to let me be me. I am thankful for new friendships and journeys along this road of life. I am thankful for my health and understand that I am no good to others if I am not taking care of myself. As hard as it was sometimes, I am even grateful for those struggles I needed to face to get me to today. I have no regrets and am looking forward to the future. Thank you, for listening.

No comments: