Thursday, November 4, 2010

Being tested

I am trying to figure out what I am meant to do. What calls to me as I give freely of myself I have been reminded not to do. Yesterday was a day of questions and doubt. What I found very coincidental was the timing of it all. Yesterday morning, I had mentioned to my running partner, that I am not sure what I am supposed to do next, but I don't want the ride to end. She throws out some ideas and I listen, not even sure which one I like or which one is right for me. I also find the timing extremely poignant that I had just recently asked you all what your dreams are and what are you doing to pursue them. I met another friend for lunch and shared my dilemma with her and she gave me a little framed saying that reads, "God knows your purpose, do you?" As I have mentioned earlier, things happen for a reason. This all happening on one day, cannot just be coincidence...they are signs - telling me to be aware of what will come. I need to remind myself to continue to believe in myself, what gifts I bring to those I share them with, and to know that, after it is all said and done, that it will always be worth it. Have a Thankful Thursday!

No comments: