Friday, November 4, 2011

Wouldn't it be cool if?

In less than two weeks, I will be standing in front of 300+ people giving a 15 minute speech. I have never done anything quite like this, but I am really excited about it. Rock and I picked out the outfit I am going to wear and it seems so far away. Yet, I received a text from a wonderful friend, DP, who said she received a letter describing what will be happening the night of my speech, but she did not know I was going to be there. Then, I started thinking how cool it would be if that one event launches the rest of the events that are scheduled to take place, but I just don't know about them yet? I have several readers across the globe, and I think it would be cool to actually meet some and give them a taste of me in person. How cool would that be? I think that would be extremely cool!! I also thought it would be cool to take some time to write a book as well. I don't know where this road is taking me, but some things just give me great goosebumps and I can't help but get excited. There are other doors I am knocking on, but haven't quite opened the way I expected, but that is ok, too. Riding the rollercoaster every day with no expectations, but appreciative of what life has in store for me that day. There are lots of cool things going on right now, but there are some other cool things that I think are in the works too. Wouldn't it be cool if this starts the next revolution? I would love to meet Oprah and see if we can change the world. Still cool to think about, even if it never comes true.

No comments: