Friday, October 21, 2011

In your heart

That is where I find peace and calmness amidst the craziness of life. I also find comfort, love, and joy. When I doubt, I look there too for the confidence I need to muster again. It solidifies everything I believe to be honorable and true. It grounds me when I wonder if what I am doing is making any kind of difference. When I am unsure of what to do next, I listen to my heart. It reminds me of the faith I have in the message I bring, in the people that cherish me, and when I question it all. My heart brings tears when I never thought it would, as the meaning of those simple words come to the surface as I type them. It brings me solace knowing that whatever comes my way, I can handle it and is there for a reason. My bestest memories are stored there and can make me smile or giggle for no other reason other than I go back to that moment in time and remember. My heart is overflowing with emotion, even this morning. Not really sure why, but it is here. I just know that I am very grateful to be exactly where I am right now. This is where I need to be...my heart tells me so.

No comments: