Monday, December 12, 2011

Bless the day

I was thinking about this yesterday morning as I was on the elliptical at 5am, and I needed to remember to write everything that needed to go along with it.

Bless the day with your grace as your unselfishness becomes your goal.
Bless the day with your smile as it truly warms my soul.
Bless the day with your strength as it encourages others to do the same.
Bless the day with your passion as we love to see you bloom.
Bless the day with your laughter as sharing it is the most fun.
Bless the day with your knowledge as learning never goes out of style.
Bless the day with your forgiveness as it shows courage.
Bless the day with your tears as vulnerable as it makes you.
Bless the day with your attitude as it will become contagious.
Bless the day with your bloom as it inspires others to shine.
Bless the day with you...as I am truly blessed.

No comments: