Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Thank you

I have never really said thank you to everyone out there and I am not sure that this is the way to express it, but I am going to try anyway. As 2011 comes to a close in a week, I cannot even comprehend the journey that this journey over this last year has brought me. 2011 was the year of "WHY NOT?" and I have not been given the motto for 2012 yet, but I am sure it will come to me soon. Look over your last year, what have you done to change your life? I want to thank all of my readers, whether you are family or friends or people I will never meet. You believe in my message and seek it for the impact it can make on your life, if you let it. But you have to let it in. Thank you to my family, especially my husband, who have not always understood what I am trying to go and even when it was difficult for me to explain, I know they support me and love me. Thank you to my friends who have held on when I wanted to run, who have told me that they want their lives to be different, who are just there. I could never have imagines that by my BLOOMING I receive such wonderful people in my life and I know that they love me. Thank you to you all for coming back and seeing what new and crazy idea I have in my head at 5am. This is life and we all have but one chance to give it everything we have. I want to live with no regrets (I remember someone telling me that someday I would get there) and give this world more of me. If I get hurt along the way, then so be it. I will be better for it and stronger all the same. Thank you for not making this easy, but absolutely worth it. I am humbled by the new people that read this and share it with others. With the most sincerest of words, thank you.

No comments: